Chicken Fajitas. What could be better than those words together? Easy Chicken Fajitas. Now, that’s better.
A while back I found a recipe that made making chicken fajitas real easy. So, I take no credit for coming up with this recipe, but I love it so much that I wanted to share it and put my own spin on it.
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (thawed out)
Pepper & Onion Frozen Pack (PictSweet Farms is a good one)
- Mix together your fajita seasoning according to the package. Usually, it will have you mix the packet along with water and oil.
- Lay out your chicken breasts in a casserole dish.
- Spread your fajita mixture over your chicken breasts.
- Spread your pepper pack on top of your chicken.
- Place in the oven at 350 for about 50 minutes.
That’s it! It’s so easy and healthy might I point out. What I usually do is once it’s done, I pull it out, slice the chicken up (while still in the dish), then top with cheese and put back in the oven to allow for the cheese to melt. My family enjoys it just like that.
What I like about this recipe is that you could eat this dish just like that or you can add some additional things to make it even better, such as;
Corn or Flour Tortillas
Bacon (chopped up to add to the meat mixture) (I use the real bacon bits to make it easier)
Sides-Spanish rice, black beans
However you like to dress up your fajitas, you can do that with this recipe (that’s why I love it). Or, you can keep it on the healthier side it’s up to you and what your family likes.
So there you have it, an easy take on chicken fajitas. Dress it up however you like it. I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine does.